100% Organic Raw African Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter 1LB (16oz) By Leomael Naturals - FREE Shea Butter Recipes E-BooK -Top Quality Ingredient For DIY Skin Care Recipes - For Skin Moisturizers - For Dry or Acne - Prone Skin, Delicate Baby Skins, Eczema, Wrinkles, Stretch Marks - Color: IVORY - Fresh From Ghana Africa Best Quality In The World.On sale$12.95
Why Shop Fair-Trade?
When you buy fair-trade you’re supporting a purchasing agreement that ensures the producer of that product is guaranteed a fair and sustainable price as well as healthy and safe working conditions. Fair-trade certifiers pay an additional premium to producers that is invested in environmental and community projects that allows developing areas to flourish through trade, not aid. Purchasing fair-trade goods gives the consumer a way to help in the effort of improving poor working conditions, raising minimum wages, ending the use of child labor, and limiting damage to the environment.
- Fair Indigo Slim Leg Fair Trade Organic Knit Pant $59.90
Colored Organics Baby Girls' Bea Organic Bloomer Shorts
- Alpakaandmore Women House Shoes Alpaca Fur and Sheep Leather Slippers $48.00
Wakami Unique Handmade 7 Set of Adjustable Earth Strands - Perfect Bridesmaid Gift and Wedding Jewelry
Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Fleece Jacket
- Newmans Coffee Whole French Roast, 10-Ounce $22.13
Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Hoodie Sweater
- Alpaca Knit Pair of Dress Socks Fair Trade Navy Blue Peru Size Lg 8-11 Unisex *223* $7.95
- Fair Indigo Half Sleeve Fair Trade Organic Boat Neck Tee $39.90
Ocean Sea Turtle Tiger's Eye and Simulated Turquoise Wrap Leather Bracelet